You've worked hard and paid a lot to get your Ontario Real Estate license, and there is no reason to give that up.
We help agents across Ontario to keep their options open.
Karma Realty Inc. offers Real Estate License Parking services to Ontario Real Estate Sales Representatives and Brokers.
If you are leaving the business temporarily or permanently due to:
- Maternity Leave
- Caring for an aging parent
- You are a recent course graduate and not ready to start
- Any other purpose
It shouldn't cost you all your hard-earned savings.
By parking your license with us, you can:
- Keep your license so that you keep your options open
- Refer past clients, friends and relatives and collect the referral fee
- Move to Active selling again easily
- Be kept informed of industry changes
- Be notified of due dates for education and insurance
- Get a referral fee for any Sales Representative or Broker that you send to us
Karma Realty Inc. is not a member of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), The Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) or any other board. Registrants who park their license with us are still licensed Real Estate Representatives under the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO).
If you want to be able to do referrals and have the ability to re-instate your license, and pay a minimum for these benefits, then you have come to the right place.
It's not a difficult process, and we can walk you through every step.
- Karma Realty
In the recent Insurance notices from RECO, there is a paragraph regarding "Parking" or being “non-active”.
The paragraph states, “There is no provision under the Real Estate and Business Brokers Act 2002 that permits a “parked” or “non-active” registration status. You must either be registered to trade in real estate – which involves renewing your registration every two years, fulfilling all education requirements and paying your yearly insurance renewal fee – or you may choose to terminate your registration.”