We provide Real Estate Parking services for many individuals, including:
- If you and your spouse are both licensed and working with a traditional Brokerage, one of you can park your license to minimize fees. (Please understand what activities the "parked" party will be able to perform)
- If you are new to the business and things have been slow to start, sometimes a salaried position as an administrator or assistant to a team can help you become acclimatized. If you park your license, you will be ready to launch when the time comes.
- If you have just obtained your real estate license and you are not ready to jump in with both feet.
- If you are winding down your business, thinking of retirement.
- You are only selling part time and the commission you end up with is not covering your Brokerage fees and associated costs.
- If you just need a break from mainstream real estate you should consider parking your license.
- You want to go on a maternity leave to care for a new addition.
- You or a family member have an illness that requires you to take a break.
The reasons people park are varied and these are just a few. If you want to find out more, contact us!
These parking services are available to:
- New registrants
- Registrants currently working with a Brokerage
- Registrants whose licenses have been lapsed less than 2 years